INFINITY WAR: THE MENTAL AFTERMATH - WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

So my dear Marvel lovers, how are you coping?


via GIPHY

I for one am in a state of distress, I am clicking every conspiracy theory there is, it has been non-stop. I am in shock, awe... before we get into that let me just fill you in on the state of mind I was in before that day when my heart was shattered. (I'm extra by the way)

Twitter, how could you do this to me:

I literally was muting every word that had to do with the movie because the evil people of this world were tweeting spoilers non stop. How dare they?

You see I watched the movie a couple of days later, so everywhere I was, there were spoilers. The marvel poster with 'X' marks on those that have evaporated from planet earth. The subtle hints nearly ruined it for me.

Let me just add this, it is exam season, I couldn't study.

What was in my head:
"I need to see this movie so I can be motivated to revise."

The lies we students tell ourselves. Okay back to business.

I finally convinced my friends to go and we sat down put on our 3d glasses we have purchased for the billionth time and my heart was just shaking.
 (how can ONE ticket cost £13.60 do better ODEON)

Drop 1: Loki WHAT THE ****  (keeping it PG and all that)


via GIPHY

Drop 2: When I thought Iron man was going to leave I WAS 'SHOOKETH' to the core.

Drop 3: When Tom holland delivered that heartbreaking performance at the end before he just disappeared.

SO much more happened but those three were crushing me emotionally.

My heart was a mess. I am still a mess currently.

The deaths in the movie heart damaging but when Peter said " Mr Stark I don't feel so good" that was where I went to full cry mode but no tears came out. I couldn't cry, I was stunned. (Curse you Russo Brothers) My soul went into it's respective stone.

I am no one now. I have no life until 2019.




If anyone has any remedies for my mind right now, please help me out.


Back to revision now I guess. 😬




via GIPHY

Comments

  1. Great blog but you having a life back in ant man and the wasp by June and captain marvel next year as we saw mick fury clicked the button and we were being showed the captain marvel sign then avengers 2019 is gonna drop 2019 is gonna blow your mind x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t wait for 2019 hopefully till then Ant man soothes the pain lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts