I CANNOT STAND YOU

This blog post is dedicated to the people I cannot stand at the moment. There are a lot of people and things that irk me too the core but right now this message is a punch to close-minded, Islamophobic, racist, backwards, nonintellectual and overall useless people who forget to process thoughts in their brain before just releasing utter nonsense from their mouths.

I am just going to jump straight into it, disgusting human beings who use bombs to destroy lives deserve to be thrown into hell for all eternity.  Barbaric people who decide that killing innocent children, men and women is a fantastic choice of career make me wonder what darkness is inside some people. The issue is that the stupidity of the people above have now given some people the right to blame an entire community and suggest wiping out about 1.8 billion people from the face of planet earth baffles me. After saying this you still have the right to call this FREE SPEECH, FREE WHAT? The freedoms and liberties that have been bestowed as a result of being human also come with the baggage of not infringing the rights of others you silly nincompoops. I really cannot fathom it.






There is a reason why Hitler is the bad guy in history, but the sad thing a lot people agreed with her and deep down they think this is the solution.

I am all for having your opinion but, this is just plain evil!

This is what these terrorists want, the want people to be divided- to turn against each other. They feed on the chaos, this is their motivation and this doesn't mean everyone should have the same opinion on most things but a major thing people should believe is that killing one another is not something that should be done.

We may not have the answer to eradicating terror from the world, but we can eradicate hate and we can be united as one human race. Maybe I am sounding a bit too cliche but I still trust that there are more good humans out there.

Image result for unity

Also to the people who think Climate Change is a myth, I am still wondering where your education and sense of reasoning disappeared to!!- Ill do a separate blog post on that.


Comments

  1. this world is filled with people who have a lot of misplaced priorities and beliefs and that has really affected and ended a lot of lives. thank you for creating a wake up call. Timmy subair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts