Money Matters
You get up, wear an amazing outfit and you go downstairs.
Your brain slaps you and reminds you to check internet banking.
You shiver because you know you probably have like £20 and its not that bad.
You remember the £15 gym membership.
You think of when you went to tesco for Tangfastics.
You check your account balance to not be embarrassed.
NOTHING
You lie to your friends that you are not feeling so well and that you probably wont go to Nandos.
You go back upstairs and remove your ex-amazing outfit.
You dont deserve this.
You go on a scavenger hunt through your fridge.
You find yesterdays takeout- it is disgusting.
You it eat anyways.
YOU ARE BROKE.
I have found myself in this situation so many times becasue I dont plan and budget my money. I buy useless things I dont even need and I am in a state of Limbo. I dont have money and I dont know where it is going to come from.
It is hard to plan as I prefer to be spontaneous and take adventures but I need to save to live.
If you don't want to live, marry, give birth and die in BROKELYN let Patricia Bright preach please.

Comments
Post a Comment