AFRICA: my views

So when people of west hear of AFRICA, they assume its a very big jungle or wildlings from the south (GoT Reference). They forget that human beings actually live there.

There is a big gap between the rich and the poor but other countries of the wealth are so rich that even a poor man has a place to lay his head.

I challenge all Westerners to go to Africa and not the poverty stricken places alone and please not just South Africa. There are other places you know....

The one thing that scares and scars me is that people pre-judge Africa.
 Africa has one of the best Cuisines and instead of eating your fancy million dollar caviar why not try the beauty of African food. But no.... we wanna eat anything else but the African food.

HAVE YA'LL TRIED JOLLOF RICE.... I DIDN'T THINK SO!!

Even some Africans are ashamed of their identity....(GASPS). People should stop saying that they want to go to Africa to go on a Safari they have other things to do you know... we don't just have animals...


THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!

Try something new in the African world. The only history people think about Africans is slavery and colonisation. History started before the Europeans came!!
They forget that we also have our own technological innovations and great rulers,  I wont bore you with all the details.

To the Africans reading this.. you know what I mean... I hope.
 To everyone else in this Beautiful world.... you know what I mean... I hope.

GIVE AFRICA A NEW PERSPECTIVE!!!


Its been Alli and this is my view
 https://twitter.com/ayomide_alli99

Comments

Popular Posts